Monday, March 2, 2015

Broken

It is always fun to try new things.  Well, fun after a fashion.  Sometimes things are successful and sometimes they are not.

The other day I was at Joann Fabrics and Crafts and found a Wilton silicon pink mold that I HAD to have. I was certain the seminary kids would love anything made in that mold.  Come to find out, that expectation was vain...

Well, they did turn out rather poorly so I can understand. I did not present them very well, either.

These were white candy melts, 5 in each cavity.  Next time I will do something a bit different....maybe they will get a better reception that time.






Because I am going to do something completely different next time, I will say no more about these failed treats.  Dear One seems to have less aversion to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment